Policy of the ELETOR online store
§ 1. Introductory provisions
- The ELETOR online store, available at two internet addresses: https://eletor.pl (Polish language version), https://eletor.com (English version), is run by ELETOR sp. Z oo, entered into the National Court Register (KRS ) under the number 0000793000
- These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
§ 2. Definitions
- Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller - ELETOR sp.z o.o., entered into the National Court Register (KRS) under the number 0000793000
- Customer - each entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
- Store - ELETOR online store run by the Seller at two internet addresses: http://eletor.pl (Polish language version) and http://eletor.com (English version).
- Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations - these Store regulations.
- Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
- Registration form - a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account.
- Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Cart - an element of the Store's software, in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Personal collection - collection of the Product at the place of readiness for its collection by the Customer or a person or entity indicated by him. The place of readiness to collect the Product may be the Seller's address or another address indicated by the Seller.
- Product - a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - according to the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
§ 3. Contact with the Store
- Seller's address: Pod Sosno 28, 87-305 Zbiczno, Poland.
- Seller's e-mail address: sklep @ eletor.com.
- Seller's telephone number: +48 56 4939379.
- Data for transfers:
- The recipient's details:
Name: ELETOR sp.z o.o.
Address: Pod Sosno 28
Postal code: 87-305
- Bank data:
Name: PKO Bank Polski
BIC (Swift): BPKOPLPW
Address: ul. Puławska 15
Postal code: 02-515
Bank account number:
09 1020 5024 0000 1402 0165 0308 (for payments in PLN);
- The recipient's details:
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph and the "Company data" and "Contact" tabs on the Store's websites.
- The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on working days from Monday to Friday.
§ 4. Technical requirements
- 1. To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, are necessary:
- end device with access to the Internet and a web browser such as: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.,
- an active e-mail account (e-mail),
- enabled cookies
§ 5. General information
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
- Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations, or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
- The prices given in the Store are given in PLN, EUR, USD and are gross prices (including VAT) and net prices - marked as "Excl. Tax" (excluding VAT). The base currency on the basis of which the exchange rate is calculated is PLN.
- The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the Order, including when expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- In the case of an Agreement covering a subscription or the provision of services for an indefinite period, the final price is the total price including all payments for the settlement period.
- When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judging reasonably, for the advance calculation of the final price, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be provided in the Store in the Product description.
§ 6. Creating an Account in the Store
- To set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data:
- Required (compulsory):
- e-mail adress;
- first name and last name;
- Phone number.
- company name;
- state / province / region;
- Required (compulsory):
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
§ 7. Rules for placing an Order
- In order to place an Order:
- log into the Store (optional);
- select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button (or equivalent);
- log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration
- if the option of placing an Order without registration has been chosen - fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data, if different from the recipient's details;
- click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking the link sent in the e-mail;
- choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
§ 8. Offered methods of delivery and payment
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- postal / road courier service;
- postal / air courier service;
- sea shipment;
- pickup in person.
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
- payment on delivery of the Product (available only for shipments sent in Poland);
- payment by bank transfer in advance to the Seller's account;
- payment by bank transfer with deferred payment to the Seller's account - this option is available only in professional trade on the basis of specific contracts;
- cash payment - the option is available upon personal collection of the Product at the Seller's premises.
- Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
§ 9. Performance of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- The e-mail message referred to in sec. 2 applies to orders placed by the Customer directly through the Store's system. In the case of orders placed outside the Store's system, e.g. orally, by phone or e-mail, the Store reserves the right to confirm the order in a manner convenient for both parties to the Sales Agreement.
- If the customer chooses:
- payment by bank transfer in advance, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 7 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled;
- payment by bank transfer with a deferred payment date, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within the time specified on the invoice - otherwise the order will be subject to a debt collection procedure;
- payment on delivery of the Product (cash on delivery), the Customer is obliged to make the payment on delivery, and if this is impossible within the time of delivery (e.g. due to the Customer's absence), within 7 days from the date of receipt of information about the readiness of the shipment for collection (e.g. a delivery notice, SMS from the carrier) - otherwise the order will be canceled and the Customer will be charged with the full delivery and return costs of the ordered Product;
- cash payment upon personal collection of the shipment, the Customer is obliged to make the payment on the day of receipt of the shipment at the Seller's premises - otherwise, the goods will not be released.
- If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- Delivery of Products with different delivery times.
- In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date.
- In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option of requesting the delivery of the Products in parts or the delivery of all Products after completing the entire order.
- The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or credit card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery or in cash - from the date of the Sale Agreement.
- If the Customer selects a personal Product collection, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order.
- In the case of ordering Products with different terms of readiness for collection, the Customer has the option of collecting the Products in parts (depending on their readiness for collection) or collecting all Products after completing the entire order.
- The beginning of the period of readiness of the Product for collection by the Customer is counted as follows:
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer in advance from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
- If the Customer chooses cash on delivery, bank transfer with deferred payment - from the date of the Sale Agreement.
- Product delivery takes place in Poland and the rest of the world.
- The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including fees for transport, delivery and additional services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store's website in the "Transport method and cost" tab and when placing the Order, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- The seller reserves the right to an individual valuation of the delivery, taking into account the dimensions of the package, transport costs, fees for additional services and any customs and administrative fees.
- The valuation referred to in paragraph 12, will be prepared in the form of an offer and sent to the Customer for approval within the time limit specified in the offer. Lack of acceptance by the Customer of individual shipping costs within the period specified in the offer is tantamount to the Customer's withdrawal from the Sales Agreement.
- Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
§ 10. The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason. The provisions of paragraph 1. 1 do not apply to the Sales Agreement in professional trade (between entrepreneurs) or the Sales Agreement concluded at the Seller's premises.
- The running of the time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
- In the case of an Agreement that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
- In the case of an Agreement which consists in the regular delivery of Products for a specified period (subscription / subscription), the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from taking possession of the first thing.
- The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
- The statement may be sent by traditional mail, fax or electronically by sending the statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting the statement on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on the form, the specimen of which is Annex 1 to these Regulations and Annex to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, however, it is not obligatory
- If the Consumer sends the declaration by e-mail, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
- In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be considered void.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer. other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not involve any costs for him.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is received back or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
- The consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back within 14 days.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product, including the cost of returning the Product, if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by regular mail.
- The consumer is only responsible for reducing the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned by regular mail, information about this, as well as about the costs of returning the Product, will be included in the Product description in the Store.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life,
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the provision that after the Seller has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items
- in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control,
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery,
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts,
- for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Contract,
§ 11. Complaint and warranty
- The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
- The seller is obliged to provide the customer with an item free from defects.
- In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code. If the Client is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under the warranty.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations. An example of a complaint form is attached to these Regulations as Appendix 2. Any content of the complaint form is allowed, provided that it contains the elements listed in paragraph 5.
- It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the customer submitting the complaint and the customer's request in relation to the defect of the goods.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, and if the Customer is a Consumer - no later than within 14 days. If the Customer is a Consumer and the Seller does not respond to the complaint within 14 days, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered justified.
- Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
- If a guarantee has been granted for the Product, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
§ 12. Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of Inspection Handlowa and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
- The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
- The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
§ 13. Personal data in the Online Store
- The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of the personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by road, air or sea, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator, as well as to institutions responsible for the proper customs clearance of the Product.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
§ 14. Final provisions
- Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services, the Act on consumer rights, the Act on the protection of personal data.
- The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR internet platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.